Volume discounts for 2 or more bags! The more you buy, the more you save. Price adjusted at Checkout.
- A taste of the wild with ROASTED BISON; REAL MEAT is the #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile, protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Ingredients From Trusted, Sustainable Sources Around The World; Made With No Grain, Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives Added
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with guaranteed species-specific, PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract
Bison, venison, lamb meal, chicken meal, egg product, sweat potatoes, peas, potatoes, canola oil, roasted bison, roasted venison, natural flavor, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Saccharomyces cerevesiae fermentation solubles, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Feed your adult dog 1/3 to 1/2 cup per 3 to 5 pounds of body weight per day; 1/2 to 3/4 cup per 5 to 10 pounds of body weight per day; 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups per 10 to 20 pounds of body weight per day; 1-1/2 to 2 cups per 20 to 30 pounds of body weight per day; 2 to 2-1/3 cups per 30 to 40 pounds of body weight per day; 2-1/3 to 3 cups per 40 to 60 pounds of body weight per day; 3 to 3-3/4 cups per 60 to 80 pounds of body weight per day; 3-3/4 to 4-1/3 cups per 80 to 100 pounds of body weight per day; 4-1/3 to 5 cups per 100 to 125 pounds of body weight per day; 5 to 5-3/4 cups per 125 to 150 pounds of body weight per day; 5-3/4 to 6-1/2 cups per 150 to 175 pounds of body weight per day
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg||Minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids *||2.4%||Minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids *||0.3%||Minimum|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.